Monday, September 7, 2009

Dirty Love

Kids say the darnest things, don't they? I love when my kids try to say something and they get the words mixed up. The other day, Seven put on a sombrero. It was huge on him, but he sure did look cute! Seven called it a "some umbrella."




Well, we were eating lunch one day and since Finn ate a good lunch he was allowed to have a cookie when he finished. He ate a chocolate chip cookie. Last year when Piper was in Pre-School, she learned some sign language. She had learned the sign for "I Love You." Finn learned to sign "I Love You" from watching Piper sign it. He likes to sign "I Love You" to Jeremy and I alot. Finn is a messy eater. While Finn was eating his chocolate chip cookie, he got chocolate on his hand. He decided it was time to sign "I Love You" to Jeremy. Finn realized his had was dirty because he had chocolate on it. He said, "When you're hands are dirty, that's dirty love."

No comments:

Post a Comment