Thursday, March 11, 2010

Looking Out the Window

We went to Granny's house a few weeks ago for Sunday lunch. While we were waiting on the final preparations, Rilian decided he would look out the back sliding glass door. I captured such a cute picture and wanted to share it with my readers. I love how you can see his reflection in the glass!But I must tell you, he wasn't just looking out the window. He was actually running his face back and forth licking the window. I guess the window felt cool on his tongue. Who knows? When I thought about putting these cute pictures of Rilian on my blog, I remembered a cute picture I had of Piper. It is kind of similar, being a side shot of her face. This picture was taken when we lived in Carlsbad. She was looking through the fence at our 4 Siberian Huskies. I am not sure how old she was here. Somewhere between 18 months and 2 years. I know she wasn't 2 yet, though. This is one of my favorite pictures of her.

No comments:

Post a Comment