Friday, January 6, 2012

Too Cute!

Rilian is one cute kid! One cold day, we were leaving and as he was about to walk out the door, he put this hat on. I had to take a picture because he is just adorable! I didn't say anything to him about putting a hat on. He just did it. And we live in Texas, so it doesn't get that cold, that often, to wear hats all the time. I guess he just felt like wearing it.
We got this red hat for Finn when he was about Rilian's age. He looks about as cute as Finn did in it.  
I went back to look at my pictures to see if Rilian and Finn looked alike wearing the red hat. This is Rilian. 
This is Finn. Granny was helping him put ear phones in so he could listen to the iPod.
I see resemblances but, to me, they don't look identical. What do you think? Would you have known they were two different children?

No comments:

Post a Comment