Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Rilian's 4th Birthday

My sweet baby boy turned 4 years old on February 2, Ground Hog's Day! I am very well aware that was 2 months ago, but hey, better late than never! I am STILL behind in my blogging. In a perfect world, I would be caught up, but we don't live in a perfect world.

Look how adorable my sweet baby boy is! He's growing up into a sweet little boy.
For some reason, Rilian wanted a carrot on his cake. I'll tell you about that later...So, we decided to hide fake carrots in Granny's yard and let Rilian and his friends find them. Unfortunately, it took no time at all for them to find them because Seven and Piper told them where they were all hidden. Rilian and his friends had fun playing in the yard after they found all the carrots.

 Here is the cake...
You may think that is an interesting birthday cake. Well, it is exactly what the Birthday boy requested! A couple of weeks before his birthday, I asked him what kind of a birthday cake he wanted. Rilian said, "One with a carrot on it." His response was very random. I thought he was just making something up and asked him a few days later what kind of cake he wanted for his birthday. He said a little annoyed that I was asking him again, "I said, one with a carrot on it!" Ok, then...the almost 4 year old had spoken. I asked him if he wanted anything else on his cake. Rilian said, "Letters". I asked, "Do you want the letters to say anything?" Rilian responded, "Whoever eats the most cake wins!" And there you have it folks...the story of why his cake looks the way it does.

Presents!
Singing to the Birthday Boy...
Rilian is very musical. He loves music and can't help but to dance when he hears it. Granny got him this keyboard for his birthday. He LOVED it!
Happy Birthday to my sweet, sweet baby boy! You are not a baby anymore. You are a sweet little boy. I love you and am so glad that God blessed us with you! I love your sweetness and everything about you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment