Friday, May 17, 2013

Running

Jeremy and I went to an Estate Sale and I got a treadmill for $17! It is nothing fancy. It is just a treadmill that you can run on. I didn't want to spend alot of money on one, because I really prefer to run outside and actually run somewhere. I get bored running on a treadmill. To tell you the truth, I would prefer to not run, than to run on a treadmill! Unfortunately, mother nature doesn't always cooperate when it comes to favorable conditions for running outside. I did not feel bad spending $17 on a treadmill that wouldn't be used very often. I mostly wanted it for when it is too cold, too hot, or raining. 

The kids were dying to try it out! Here's what happened when Rilian ran on it...
Our treadmill is in the garage so it's kind of dark. If you can't tell, Rilian's pants fell down the longer he ran!

No comments:

Post a Comment