Saturday, December 12, 2009

Rilian is 10 months old!

It is almost hard to believe that in 2 more months, my baby boy will be one year old!!!These past 10 months have just flown by! Here is Rilian, again, on the dragon blanket. He is now longer than the blanket.
He has discovered a new way to smile. It is the squinty smile. I am sure you've all seen babies smile that way. Cute! Rilian is such a smiley boy! He almost always has a smile on his face.
He still has just six teeth. He has had them for about four months now. I think he is close to getting some more, but who knows when they will actually make their grand appearance. I think he was tired when I took these pictures, but they are still good pictures. His smiles weren't as big as they usually are. Rilian has been starting to crawl more and more on his hands and knees. But he still prefers the army crawl.
You can't tell as much in this picture, but my baby boy is getting curls on the back of his head. I wonder how long they will stay...I wonder if they will spread to the rest of his hair...
One more picture of my handsome, baby boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment