Thursday, January 20, 2011

Garbage Pail Kids

Do any of you remember Garbage Pail Kids? I was a child in the 80's and I played with them. I know, I am dating myself, but it's my blog, so I am allowed to. I was more of a tomboy, so my choice of toys weren't typically the ones that girls played with. I did have one Barbie and a She-Ra. But, I also have a brother who is 15 months younger than me and if I wanted him to play with me, I had to play what he was playing. 


Piper for some odd reason decided to sit in the trash can. Don't worry, there wasn't any trash in it yet. When she did this, it reminded me of the Garbage Pail Kids, except she is definitely cuter! I cannot explain why Piper does some of the things she does. I wish I knew what goes on in her head sometimes to make her think to do some of the things she does. Or, maybe I don't want to know...
And of course, Finn had to do it too. Monkey-see, monkey-do. 
Seven and Rilian also wanted to try, but they weren't quite big enough to "sit" on the rim like Piper and Finn.

No comments:

Post a Comment