Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Piper's Creativity

I love Piper's creativity! Piper likes a challenge. She doesn't like to do things the easy way. For example, if Piper is going to walk through a room and there is a table in the middle, she will go over the table or under the table. She will not go around, like most people would. That would be too easy.

Part of Piper's homework was to read a story. Well, Piper being who she is, decided she would sing the story, instead of reading it. I decided I would record her. One of my favorite things to do is watch my kids when they don't know I am watching. Piper had no idea I was recording her. You can tell at the end of the video when she realized I was recording her. She starts to smile and her face lights up. 
I can't wait to see what Piper accomplishes as she grow up! She is one fun, creative, smart, and energetic girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment