Thursday, September 8, 2011

Book Review: Love You More

Love You More by Jennifer Grant, is a story of a mother of three young children, who feels a call from God to adopt a fourth child. In this story, Jennifer tells about the things she goes through while waiting to bring her baby girl home from Guatemala. She also tells about what trials a family may face when adopting an interracial child. Jennifer not only tells about what trials and judgement she faced when adopting a Guatemalan child, but she also tells about what great joy she had when she was finally able to bring her daughter home. 


I really enjoyed reading this book. If you are planning to adopt a child, I would definitely recommend this book. Jennifer did not gloss over anything. She told it like it was. The positive and the negative. I knew a little about the adoption process before reading this book, but I can say I know alot more about the adoption process and what a family goes through when adopting a child. Even if you aren't considering adoption, I would still recommend this book. It is a good read.


Disclaimer: I received this book from Booksneeze for free to review. I was not required to say anything positive about this book. The above opinion is all my own. 

1 comment:

  1. I loved this book as well. It's a wonderfully well-written book that will inspire you even if you are not planning to adopt. I could relate to so much of Jennifer's story as she shared the struggles and joys of building a family (even before she felt called to adopt). This is a true and beautiful story.

    ReplyDelete