Thursday, August 23, 2012

"Old Man" Haircut

Yes, I am STILL behind on my posting...at the middle of summer, Seven decided he wanted his hair cut like Jeremy's. Jeremy shaves his head. If you follow me on Twitter, you have already seen these pictures and laughed. But with Twitter, you can only use 140 characters, which doesn't leave very much room for a story. So, here it is...

I knew Jeremy was giving Seven a haircut. Jeremy does a very good job at cutting our three son's hair. Seven came out to the living room like this and said, "Daddy cut my hair." I started laughing...

 
Seven had no idea what he looked like. He just knew that Jeremy had cut his hair. I got a mirror and showed him. He said, "I look like an old man!" He then told Jeremy, "You left some hair in the back." 

As funny as it may have been, we didn't leave Seven with an "old man" haircut. Jeremy finished giving him a shaved head haircut.

No comments:

Post a Comment