Thursday, October 31, 2013

West Texas Fair and Rodeo Parade

I thought I was pretty well caught up on my posting, but then life took off and I find myself a month or so behind again...

So...last month, The West Texas Fair and Rodeo Parade was downtown. Our kids enjoy watching parades. Here are Rilian and Seven sitting on the street waiting patiently for the parade to start.

Finn and Piper sitting on the street waiting patiently for the parade to start...

What exactly is the West Texas Fair and Rodeo Parade? Well, it consists of horses (LOTS of horses. I didn't take a picture of all of them)...
 Clydesdales pulling a Coors wagon...
Marching bands...Rilian LOVES music! He actually started clapping his hands AS SOON AS he heard the marching band! He couldn't see the band yet, but he could definitely hear it!
And he continued to clap as the band marched on by...
A John Deere tractor...
 An Army jeep...
 A miniature horse...the kids thought it was so cute!
Rilian just couldn't contain his love of music!
Jeremy used Seven, Rilian, and Finn as a drum as the marching band was nearing...
The parade had alot more entries. I only took pictures of the highlights. It is the longest parade ever! Or at least that's what I call it. It is at least an hour long, if not longer!

No comments:

Post a Comment