Saturday, July 11, 2009

Rilian is 5 Months Old!

Another month has passed and Rilian is now 5 months old! He sure is growing! At 5 months, he weighs 17 1/2 pounds. Piper only weighed 17 pounds at a year old. She was tiny. Rilian weighs more at 5 months than Seven weighed at 6 months. I'm so proud of my BIG boy! He can wear 6-9 month clothing and is only one diaper size smaller than Seven, who is 2 years old. In fact, they wear the same size swim diaper! Here he is again on the dragon blanket.
Sweet, happy smile.
Seven was napping when I took Rilian's 5 month pictures, so he isn't in any of the pictures this time. I almost forgot to take his 5 month picture! So I didn't want to wait any longer when I did remember to take it and risk almost forgetting completely.
Mister blue eyes. I took too many cute pictures of Rilian to not include them in this blog post.
It had been a couple of weeks that Rilian had been sleeping in his crib when I realized I hadn't taken a picture of him in his crib. Doesn't he look so sweet?
Awe, how precious! Aren't they all until they wake up?

No comments:

Post a Comment