Friday, September 24, 2010

My Two Big Kids

Well, the first day of school for Piper and Finn was Monday, August 23, 2010. What day is today? It is Friday, September 24, 2010. I am about a month late in getting this posted. Surprise! I have been so busy that I have not been able to keep up with my blog, but I keep trying and when I find a free moment, I work on it. I guess I don't have very many free moments.


Piper started 1st grade this year. Yes, 1st grade! Here she is on her first day of school. She was so proud of her lunch box! She picked it out on her own. She LOVES cats!
Finn started Kindergarten. He was very proud of his lunch box too! Can you tell? He also picked out his lunch box.

Piper and her teacher, Mrs. Osborne. Mrs. Osborne was her teacher for about seven days. Then the school did some switching around with the teachers and first graders and kindergarteners. They had their student/teacher ratios off, because of having more students than they expected. Mrs. Osborne moved down to be a Kindergarten teacher. Piper moved to a new classroom with a new teacher, Mrs. Sutton. Unfortunately, I do not have a picture of Piper and her new teacher yet. Before Piper switched teachers and classrooms, she and Finn had classrooms right beside each other...that was really nice! However, now her classroom is on the other end of the school.
Finn and his teacher, Mrs. Baker. Finn was one of the lucky ones in his classroom and did not have to switch teachers.
Piper did not want me to take a picture of her at her desk, but I did anyway.
Finn did not want me to take a picture of him in his classroom, but I did anyway. What would a first day of school be without a picture in your classroom?
This leaves me with two of my children left at home. Seven will be starting preschool next year. You would think things would be more quiet with only having two children at home, but if you think this, you don't know my children very well. Especially, knowing that one of those children is Seven...the one who can talk you ear off! And Seven, being the one who loves his little brother Rilian a little too much at times! 

No comments:

Post a Comment