Saturday, September 25, 2010

Pick Your Battles

I believe it was last October that Granny Joyce got Piper, Finn, and Seven each a pair of Halloween socks. The ones that were for Seven were googly eyes. Seven LOVES his googly eye socks! One night he decided to sleep in them. Well, the next morning was a school day. Seven decided he wanted to wear them to take Piper and Finn to school. If you know Seven, you know that once he sets his mind to something, it is VERY hard to change his mind. I decided that morning, it was not worth the battle. I got the bright idea to let Seven wear his frog rain boots thinking that the boots would cover up his socks. Although, I don't know if that would have been any better. Seven loves to wear his frog rain boots, too. Once we were in the van and on our way to drop off Piper and Finn at school, what does Seven decide to do? He decided that he needed to pull his googly eye socks up as high as he possibly could. There was no hiding his googly eye socks in his frog rain boots anymore! 

Just to give you some more laughs, I thought I'd let you know that morning was a morning I decided to run errands. So, pretty much our whole town got to see Seven walk around proudly in his googly eye socks and frog rain boots. No, it wasn't raining that day. Yes, it was a warm day, so Seven was wearing shorts. But, I made my three year old's day that day!

No comments:

Post a Comment