Wednesday, July 25, 2012

3 Tigers and a Butterfly

Last month, my MOPS group had a fundraiser at Chick-fil-a. We had members of our group making balloon animals and face painting. They did a WONDERFUL job! Piper wanted to be a tiger...
Rilian also wanted to be a tiger. He was saying, "Grrr!"
The tiger seemed to be a pretty popular thing to be. Finn also wanted to be a tiger.
Before Seven got his face painted he smiled real big as he told me he wanted to be a butterfly. So, he became a butterfly. He didn't want the glitter that the girl butterflies had on their faces. I love that Seven doesn't care what others think. He is awesome!
Seven also got a scorpion and a snake on his arms.
Piper wanted a snake on her arm too. I love how it wraps around her arm!
If you are a mother with young children and you do not attend MOPS, I highly recommend you find a group and join!

No comments:

Post a Comment