Sunday, October 9, 2011

A REAL Salon Visit

Jeremy and I watched the movie "Tangled". If you haven't seen it, SPOILER ALERT...Rapunzel cuts her hair at the end. Jeremy thought I should cut my hair like that. I thought about it and thought about it AND thought about it. I had never had my hair cut that short before. I thought I'd give it a try, knowing that it will always grow back. So, I took took the plunge a couple of months ago and did it! When I came home with my new haircut, Piper decided she wanted her hair cut like that. She had just had her hair cut not too long before that, so I told her when it was time to cut her hair again, we would get it cut like that. Also, Piper kept telling me she wanted bangs. Piper has a history of taking matters into her own hands, a.k.a. cutting her own hair. I didn't want to wait too much longer, fearing she would do it again. Plus, my hair needed a trim. So I made an appointment and we went to a salon here in town. Piper has been to Cool Cuts before, but this salon was a REAL salon, a salon that adults go to. 

Piper's hair wasn't that long, but you can see the length that it was, as our stylist friend is starting to cut it.
A view from the back.

Piper's bangs were sectioned off in preparation to be cut. I didn't really want her to get bangs, but as I have said before, it is her hair AND it will grow back. It is now a few weeks later and Piper has decided to grow her bangs back out :)
Making the bangs the correct length.
Piper's hair was all cut and it is now time to style it.

The finished and styled product...Look! It's Rapunzel, with bangs!
Like I said, I also got mine trimmed and of course, you can't get a trim and not get your hair styled. So, here were are together. Like mother, like daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment