Thursday, January 3, 2013

Thanksgiving 2012

I'm slowly catching up to the present day with my blog. I have gotten to Thanksgiving...

My brother and his family came into town for Thanksgiving. He made a treasure hunt for the kids. He drew a map...
And gave a clue for them to follow...
 This is the treasure they found!
 My nieces, Mabrie and Allie, played the game Sorry with Piper and Finn.
They liked sitting under the kitchen island at Nanny's (my mom) house to play the game.
Meanwhile, Seven and Rilian got to swing with my nephew Kaden. 



Kaden decided he was done swinging and just chilled in the hammock, otherwise known as the big white swing to my kids!
 My brother and Kaden...
 Rilian wanted to join them.
My step-dad cut down a mesquite tree that was in their backyard...it made an excellent place to climb.

I tried getting a good picture of my kids on Nanny's porch, but this was as good as it got with three tries. 
At the time, I didn't realize that I had mostly taken pictures of Kaden. So I must apologize to my sister-in-law and my nieces. But at least there was a couple of pictures of my nieces :) I know my sister-in-law doesn't care at all that she's not featured :)

No comments:

Post a Comment