Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Dum Dum Give Me Gum Gum

We were at a garden store one day, looking at plants. All of a sudden, Rilian says, "Dum Dum Give Me Gum Gum." I said, "What?" He said, "I see Dum Dum Give Me Gum Gum." as he pointed to the far corner of the store. I looked and all the way across the store there was a statue that looked like Dum Dum from Night at the Museum. Rilian was pretty excited about it!

We walked over to Dum Dum so I could take his picture. Rilian didn't want to get too close. For some reason, he was scared of Dum Dum, even after reassurance. Maybe he thought Dum Dum would come alive and start talking to him!
With the help of Jeremy, Rilian got a little closer, but not very willingly. You can see the concern on his face.
 Jeremy stepped away and I snapped another picture. Poor little scared Rilian!

No comments:

Post a Comment