Saturday, November 16, 2013

New Glasses

Piper got glasses last year. I let her pick out the kind she wanted. Sometime this summer she lost them. If you've seen the condition of her room, it wouldn't surprise you that she couldn't find them! She didn't necessarily need to wear them all the time, so I didn't rush to the eye doctor and get her another pair. (I know, I'm a bad parent ;)) Plus, I knew her yearly check-up would be coming soon anyway. 

This is the pair she picked this year. She wanted ones that had "leopard print." This was the closest she could find. 
Here is another picture, when we weren't in the car. You can kind of see the turquoise color that is on the inside of the frame. 
Jeremy was the first to notice how much our niece, Kalan, and Piper look alike! If you didn't know any better, you would think it was the same person only 14 years older or younger, however you want to look at it! Very similar glasses frames, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment