Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Piper's Glasses

Piper got glasses for real this time. Do you remember this? Well, she decided she didn't like those, so she found another fake pair she liked...
After the "coolness" of wearing her fake glasses wore off, she started complaining about things looking blurry from a distance. She just started her 3rd grade year at school. However, she got her glasses last month. (I am still behind in my posting). I was in 3rd grade when I got my first pair of glasses. But to spare us all, I will not show you a picture. It was SEVERAL years ago, and well, let's just say the styles were not what they are today. 

I made Piper an appointment at the eye doctor. The eye doctor concluded she does need glasses. Piper got to pick out her glasses. This is what she picked. It was a little windy that day.
This is a side view. I like the touch that the flowers add. 

No comments:

Post a Comment