Sunday, December 22, 2013

A Trip To The Zoo With My Boys

Piper went to get a pedicure with a friend for her friend's birthday, so I decided to take the boys to the zoo. We rode the train...

Seven was pointing to a map of the zoo...Rilian was making a funny face...and Finn was peeking out from behind the tall stone...
I think the flamingos are so pretty! There is a grey one, on the left, with its head by the water. This one is young. If I remember correctly, it takes two years for them to turn pink.
Seven looking at some of the snakes...
The white tiger is usually asleep or laying up by the stone wall. I was very surprised when we saw him in is water pool that day!
Seven likes to get his picture taken on this caterpillar statue.
They switched places and wanted me to take their picture again.
While the boys and I had fun at the zoo, my friend, Lauren sent me pictures of Piper and Lindsey at the nail salon...they picked out the color they wanted...
Then they sat down in the chairs for some pampering...
And viola! The finished tootsies...


No comments:

Post a Comment