Sunday, August 7, 2011

Ouch!

For those of you who follow me on Twitter or are friends with me on Facebook, you most likely have already seen this picture...a few weeks ago. (Because I pretty much stay behind on my blogging).

This is Piper's hand. Do you see all those little specks on it? Do you know what they are? Splinters! Yes, they are ALL splinters! I roughly guessed there are about 30 in her hand, but you can count them if you really feel like it. You have to look real close to see some of them.
Piper is very creative. Her mind does not think like most of our minds think. I am not exactly sure how she got all these splinters in her hand. But her creative mind seems to have gotten her in alot of pain this time. From what she told me, she was trying to get out of the pool. How did she get all of these splinters when trying to get out of the pool? I bet you are wondering what kind of pool we have. It is a normal swimming pool with a normal ladder. But it is really close to part of our WOODEN fence. Hmmm....Your guess is as good as mine...


Apparently, she chose not to use the ladder and it wasn't such a bright idea. Have you ever had a good idea go wrong?

1 comment: