Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Seven's First Day of Pre K!

It was hard for me to believe in April that Seven turned 4 years old. What happens after you turn 4 years old? You get to go to preschool! Seven was SO exited to go to his first day of preschool last Wednesday! We went backpack shopping and he found just the one he wanted. I think that made him even more excited to start school. I marked his first day of preschool on his calendar, to help him know when he would finally go to school. Each night as he marked off that day, he would count down the days until his first day of school! 

Then, the morning FINALLY came when he got to go to his first day of school, last Wednesday! He was beyond excited. He wanted to eat breakfast with his backpack on, but I told him we could put it on after he was done eating. 

Here is Seven right before we walked out the door to leave for preschool.
I wanted to get a picture of him with his backpack, but he didn't want to take it off. So, this is what I got. 
Seven and Mrs. Cook, his preschool teacher. He also has a teacher's aid in his classroom, Mrs. Lassiter. 
Seven found a fire station to play with in his classroom as I was saying goodbye.
For those of you who know Seven, you know what a fun kid he is! He is so full of life. He loves to joke around. He doesn't know a stranger. I would LOVE to be a fly on the wall in his class! He is one funny kid!

A few days before he started school, I jokingly asked him if he was going to have to go see the principal. He said that he was gonna be good so he wouldn't have to. When I picked him up from school on his first day, I asked him how his day was. The first thing he said was, "I didn't have to go see the principal." I guess he remembered our conversation a few days earlier. He doesn't forget anything! The next day when I picked him up he told me the principal came to his room. He said no one was in trouble, she was coming to see the whole class so they would know who she was. I love that kid!

No comments:

Post a Comment