Wednesday, March 21, 2012

The Different Hats We Wear

Our kids like to go in Books-A-Million when we go to the mall. We were paying BAM a visit when Seven put on this Jester hat. He looked so cute, I just had to take a picture!
Not only was there a Jester hat, but there were several other hats. Seven enjoyed putting them all on one at at time and letting me take his picture.


We have a chicken hat...
A mad potter hat...I tried to get Seven to put it to where I could see his face, but he thought it was funny to wear it like this.
Seven recognized this hat as being from the movie Harry Potter. He also said this is the way it is worn in the movie...I have seen the movies, but I don't particular remember how the hat was worn. I'm sure he is right, though. He NEVER forgets anything!
A Cat in the Hat hat...
Arrrgh! A pirate's hat...
A birthday cake hat...
And another birthday cake hat...
This was a fun one...it is made to look like you have this wild hair coming out of your visor...well, Seven does have wild hair, at times...
And a Christmas Tree hat...
Seven is such a fun kid! He likes to perform. It doesn't take too much convincing to get him to do things. I'm glad he humored me and let me take his adorable picture wearing these hats, so I could make a blog post out of it!

No comments:

Post a Comment