Saturday, April 18, 2009

Easter

We finally got a family picture taken! It has been 11 months since we had a family picture taken. We usually take one at Christmas, but it didn't happen this year since we went out of town the week before Christmas. We went to my mom's house for Easter lunch and had an Easter Egg Hunt there. My brother and sister-in-law and their two girls came into town.

We tried to take a picture of all the cousins together. This is the best we could get. It is a little hard trying to get a good picture of six kids ages four and under. My nieces, Allie and Mabrie, are in the middle.
Piper and Mabrie take such cute pictures together!

Finn saw Piper and Mabrie getting their picture taken together and he wanted to take a picture with just the boys. Finn is so sweet!

Rilian was laying on the couch and I could not pass up the opportunity to take his picture in his Easter clothes!
Allie and Seven are two peas in a pod!! They are soooo much alike! They even have very similar voices. When they were babies they sounded so much alike that my sister-in-law, Jennifer, and I could not tell which one was crying. You would think a mother would be able to tell her baby's cry from another baby's cry. This is was not the case with Allie and Seven. Even today their voices are still hard to tell apart. My step-dad has decided to move their fence back 32 feet so they have a larger fenced backyard. My brother was helping my step-dad remove the fence posts and Allie and Seven were playing in the dirt.

Whatever Seven does, Allie does. Whatever Allie does, Seven does. Where one goes, the other goes. They are four and a half months apart. Allie is older. I was looking out the back window as I was inside nursing Rilian. I saw Allie come up to the window and she had a look on her face that said she was up to something. I knew Seven would be right behind her. Sure enough, within seconds, Seven was right there with her. I thought "this could be bad," but the were just getting toys off the porch to play with. For some reason Seven decided to lick the chain link fence that is in the back yard.

Allie saw Seven do it, so of course she did it too!

Look at what a good digger Piper is!!! She dug such a deep whole! Just kidding! But I sure had you going, didn't I? This is how deep the whole was that the fence pole came out of. Piper thought it would be fun to climb in. Finn wanted a turn in the hole too.

What was Jeremy doing on Easter day? He was napping with Rilian. I told him we were going outside to hunt Easter eggs and asked if he was coming. He said he was. When the Easter egg hunt was over he was still asleep on the couch. When he woke up for a brief minute he asked about the Easter egg hunt. I said we had already done it. Poor Jeremy didn't get any sleep the night before because we had been out of town and he stayed up all night when we got home to make Seven's Birthday cake.


No comments:

Post a Comment