Sunday, April 26, 2009

Toothpicks in the Screen

As you can tell by the picture, Seven was a little younger than he is now. He was about 18 months old here. This is one of the funny stories that I need to share that happened before I started a blog. I was sooo tired, so I laid down on the couch for a little snooze before church. Jeremy was working on his laptop. I wouldn't have snoozed if my children were awake and Jeremy was not able to keep an eye on them. That definately would not have been a good idea!

I woke up a little bit later and looked around to see if my children had gotten into anything they should not have. Sometimes when Jeremy is working on his laptop, he does not give them the supervision they need. Piper and Finn had paper and were coloring. I looked to find Seven sitting by the window. I then saw something very odd looking in the screens. Apparently, Seven had found where we keep the toothpicks and found a "better" place to keep them. I thought it was extremely funny! This is one of those moments when you think, "What on earth possessed my child to do that!" We have several of those moments.

Seven was being good. He was being very careful. He only stuck the toothpicks in until they wouldn't push any further. He did not cause any harm or damage to the screens. We have three windows right there together and he had done this to all three of the windows.

No comments:

Post a Comment