Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Bowling

I know this is out of order, but I'm sure you will forgive me. Before we took Seven to Barney's Birthday Bash, we went to a friend's birthday party, which ended in bowling. Here's Piper. I love her facial expressions!
Then Finn had a turn. If you are wondering what Finn and Piper are looking up at, they are looking at the scoreboard.
And Seven's turn. Each time he had a turn he wanted to sit down on the ball return. I had to keep telling him to get up so the balls wouldn't hurt him.
I had to put another video of Piper in because it is kinda funny, how she seems not to care. She rolls the ball and then walks away. I used to be like that. I think it is because I don't like people staring at me. I guess Piper decided after not using the metal slide for the bowling ball, that she should use it for her second time. At least she tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment