Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Captain McDonald's

I have to apologize for the blurriness of this picture, but you must admit it is still funny!
Seven is quite the character, literally...


I'm not sure what made him to think to put his Happy Meal box on his head and look out the handles. But then there are alot of things that my children do that I have no idea what made them think to do that. Perhaps it is better not knowing.


Speaking of McDonald's and their Happy Meals...There was one time that Seven asked where Rilian's toy was from his Happy Meal. I told Seven that Rilian did not get a Happy Meal, so he did not have a toy. Seven immediately, without thinking, asked, "Did he get a Sad Meal?" What a funny kid! I seriously think he is going to be the class clown when he goes to school. We shall find out next year, when he starts preschool.

No comments:

Post a Comment