Sunday, April 3, 2011

Seven Got Hit by a Car!!!

What?!? Seven got hit by a car?!? Yes, my precious 3 year old, got hit by a car! Brace yourself, readers...I have posted pictures of this tragedy. I feel like I need to post a disclaimer for those who have weak stomaches or for those of you who can be a little squeamish at the sight of a tragic accident. You have been warned. Please view the pictures at your discretion. 

We were out in the backyard one day and I started to wonder where Seven was. When I started to look for him, this is what I saw...
I couldn't help but laugh! Seven did this all on his own. I asked him what he was doing. He said he was cold. That didn't quite make sense to me, but I guess if you've been pinned between a car and a tree in the shade, you might feel a little cold. I love Seven! He is such a funny, creative, imaginative child! My husband dedicated his blog post the other day to Seven. You can have a little more insight into who Seven is by going to his post. If you have been a regular reader of my blog, you probably can recall some of the funny things that Seven has done that I have blogged about. If you aren't a regular reader, feel free to go back through my posts and discover for yourself how funny Seven is. 

After I took the above picture, Rilian climbed on the car and wanted me to take his picture. So, I thought I would include it. Notice, Seven didn't really move. And no, Rilian was nowhere near Seven when the tragic accident happened.
Where does Seven come up with these things?

No comments:

Post a Comment