Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Book Review: Thank You, God, for Mommy


I did not pay attention when I requested the book, Thank You, God, for Mommy. I did not notice that it was a board book. I was disappointed when it came in the mail and I discovered it was a board book. This is my fault for not noticing. This is my only complaint about the book.

Thank You, God, for Mommy, is a cute rhyming board book about a Mommy panda bear and her baby bear, who is thanking God for his or her Mommy. It goes through different things that children experience such as being sad, making messes, getting hurt, being scared, praying, and going to sleep. This book helps kids remember that their Mommy loves them no matter what, whether they do good or not so good. It is an easy read. My first grader read it without any problems. I would recommend this book for younger children, to reassure them that they are loved, by God and their Mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment