Sunday, March 20, 2011

There's Justin Bieber

I was standing in the check-out line the other day, when Piper points to this picture on the front of a magazine and says, "There's Justin Bieber."
That is Nancy Reagan, if you didn't know. I looked at Piper and said, "Do you know who Justin Bieber is?" She replied, "Kids at school talk about him." Apparently, she doesn't know who Justin Bieber is. Piper is 6 years old. I am GLAD that she doesn't know who Justin Bieber is. I'm not gonna lie...I am not a fan of his music. To me, and alot of others, he sounds like a girl when he sings. The first time I heard one of his songs on the radio, I honestly thought it was a girl singing, until the D.J. announced that it was Justin Bieber. I thought to myself, "Wow! People really are right when they say he sounds like a girl!" 

In case you have been living in a cave on a deserted island without any communication from the main land for awhile and have no clue who Justin Bieber is, I will do you a favor and post a picture of him. Is it wrong of me to say that there is a slight resemblance between Nancy Reagan and Justin Bieber?
Wow! I can't believe I allowed myself to do that! Anyway, from what I hear, he is a good kid. I'm sure there will come the day, oh too soon, when my children will be fans of music artists that I am not a fan of. 

Do you and your kids differ on musical taste?

1 comment:

  1. Too funny!!!
    No, our music tastes are about the same for now but Benjamin is only two!

    ReplyDelete