Saturday, March 8, 2014

More Snow Fell That Night!

More wintry precipitation fell that night...

We also knew that it would stick around for a few days, so we bought the kids a couple of disk sleds. Seven is such a sweet big brother and was showing Rilian how to use the disk sled.
Finn and Seven had a race...
I think Finn finally figured out the whole sledding thing...and Seven was trying to spin Rilian around in a circle...
Seven pulled Rilian on his disk sled...
I love Seven's excited squeals!
Rilian still hadn't quite figured out the whole sledding thing...he sure did try though!
I don't think Seven realized the sidewalk was there until he slid into it...
Seven and Finn decided to make their sleds move by using their hands...
I'm not sure about your kids, but my kids always get excited when it snows! Since we live in Texas, it doesn't snow often enough for it to get old. 

No comments:

Post a Comment